“Then & Now” at D’Youville College’s campus. Concept by Jordan, International Business ’14, inspired by dearphotograph.com
Mary Agnes Dormitory, now Mary Agnes Manor, was a D’Youville dormitory in the 1960’s. Today, the College hosts an Adopt-A-Grandparent program here through the Campus Ministry office
The Prospect Street entrance to the KAB
leads to the Kavinoky Theater
, which has produced over 120 shows in the last 25 years. The Kavinoky has received more awards than any other theater in Buffalo.
A popular topic among D’Youville students is Buffalo’s infamous winter season.
The Koessler Administration Building (KAB) is the oldest building on the D’Youville campus as well as a historical landmark in Buffalo. Built in 1874, the building houses the administrative and faculty offices. The KAB originally housed the entire college when D’Youville was chartered in 1908.
The College Center, built in the late 1960’s, includes our cafeteria (PVR), bookstore, gymnasium, fitness center, and swimming pool. Earlier in our history, a bar and bowling alley were popular student spots in the College Center.
The Blue Lounge, located inside the College Center, is a meeting area for both students and faculty. Events held here include alumni receptions and our annual Club Day, which introduces incoming freshman to student activities available on campus.
The Porterview Room, or PVR, located on the second floor of the College Center, is our College dining hall.
Tell us what historic photos of D’Youville you’d like to see in the comments below.